Some simple thoughts and hopefully some entertaining / educational / useful / useless bits and bobs to help you get through the day.

go to pinkfrogcreative.com

Tuesday 3 January 2012

New resolution...

Well, Happy New Year and I hope you all had a great Christmas (without too many family dramas...). I just wanted to share with you one particular Christmas gift which I think will make all the difference to my 2012, The 'ONE SKETCH A DAY' journal, thank you for this Dan.
What a brilliant idea, it's not a huge journal so keeping it up to date should be easy to do. It will also enable me to polish my sketching skills. You never know, every now and then I may even share a sketch or two with you just to prove that I am doing it. So that is my resolution, to record something visual every day for the year.

If you are stuck for a gift idea for someone with a creative gene or two, then you could do much worse than this. The pages aren't dated so you can give it to anyone at any time of year and if they lapse, then they can simply restart it at any time – ingenious. available all over the place, but here is a handy link for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment