Some simple thoughts and hopefully some entertaining / educational / useful / useless bits and bobs to help you get through the day.

go to pinkfrogcreative.com

Wednesday 13 August 2014

My first Minion...

Go on ask me what I did today, go on...

'Well, among many other very important things, today I made my first MINION." I decided that a little Fimo creativity would be good exercise and so I set to sculpting (in the loosest possible way) a Minion and not just any Minion, but a purple one! These crazy little creatures are ridiculous and wacky and let's face it who needs a reason really? You may think my skills are despicable, but hey, its a start and for those of you who haven't the foggiest what I am wittering on about - check out Despicable me 2 on DVD, or you can get an idea of what the purple minions are here >

My first million? Well, I thought that could wait until tomorrow.

Come on send me your most despicable minion and I promise to post it...

1 comment: