Some simple thoughts and hopefully some entertaining / educational / useful / useless bits and bobs to help you get through the day.

go to pinkfrogcreative.com

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Apple-y ever after

If you've been paying attention, you will have noticed that I recently had reason to be a tad disgruntled at my treatment from Apple when it came to the service provided for my apple Mac. Well, credit where credit's due, I am happy to say that my faith in their service has been fully restored. I now have a fully working Apple Mac and I am very satisfied with the service received. Particular thanks go to James Greenwood, who helped me through the whole process and was a pleasure to deal with, I am sure all of the genius team are fabulous, but I can only speak of James as I dealt directly with him.

So for all of you who are going through, or may go through the same frustrating scenario with Apple products, know that you will get there in the end, just persevere. Some of their processes may leave a little to be desired, but the end result for me has been a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment